arrowHome arrow Terms Monday, 11 December 2017   


 
Main Menu
Home
About Teak
Company Profile
Our Factory
Product Gallery
Stock Info
Terms
Contact Us
Random Products
Bookmark Us
 
 
Customer Support
Who's Online
We have 18 guests online
Terms And Conditions
 



1. Price in US Dollar & FOB Semarang Port
2. Payment :
  a. 30% deposit by T/T when placing orders, the rest 70% after B/L date
  b. Agreed at Sight L/C
3. Time of production
  a. For new orders, 60 day after receiving 30% deposit or agreed At Sight L/C
  b.

For stocks, shipment within 10 day after receiving the deposit of agreed At Sight L/C

4. Finishing
  a. Fine Sanded only
  b. Teak Oiled Finish (With additional cost )
5. Packing
  a. Wrapping Paper (Single pieces)
  b. Box (with additional cost)
6. Accessories (with additional cost)
  a.
Brass Logo
  b. Price Label
  c.
Bar - Code
  d. Spare - Parts
7. Minimal Order
  1 x 20ft Container






 



© 2005-2017 Copyright CV. Duta Maju Lancar
Teak Garden Furniture Manufacturer and Exporter
Jl. Mangun Sarkoro 10 – 12 Jepara 59411 , Indonesia
Telp: +62-291-595194 or +62-291-591127
Fax: +62-291-592512
Mobile: +6281 2282 3456 or +6281 8450 882